Ovispace Usage Guidelines
Don’t send attacking messages to people, especially mean and derogatory messages.
The Timeline is the converging spot to update your contacts with what is happening in your sphere. Do not use it to target and bully people.
Be thoughtful about the photos and videos you send to someone and the very person you send it to. It’s fine with us, if someone takes a screenshot, but we cannot speak for each user. Ovispace strives to automatically detect screenshots and notify the sender, but it doesn’t always work perfectly. And bear in mind that the recipient can always snap the image with an external camera.
Keep it legal. Don’t use Ovispace for any illegal shenanigans.
What you should not do:
- Ovispace prohibits accounts that use Timeline to distribute sexually explicit content or promote sexually explicit content found outside of Ovispace.
- Sexually explicit content includes photos and videos that depict real or implied sexual acts or nudity in a sexual context.
- Not all nudity is taboo. Breast feeding and other images in a wholly non-sexual context are permissible.
- Nudity or sexually suggestive content involving minors (people under the age of 18)
- Never post or send any nude or sexual content involving people under the age of 18 -- even yourself.
- This includes adding drawings or captions to a photo or video to make it sexual -- even as a joke.
- Invasions of privacy
- Do not take photos or videos of people without their knowledge and consent.
- Take extra care not to violate people’s privacy in private spaces, like someone’s home, a bathroom, dressing room, or locker room.
- Never threaten to harm a person, group of people, or their property.
- Intimidating people is not okay.
- Harassment, bullying, or spamming
- This one should be simple: Do not bother or make other people feel bad on purpose.
- If someone blocks you, it’s not okay to contact them from another account.
- Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not, including celebrities, brands, or other organizations.
If you violate any of these rules, we may remove the offending content or terminate your user account. If your account is terminated, you may not be allowed to use Ovispace again.
Please take these rules seriously and honor them in the spirit in which they are intended. The rules will change and evolve along with the Ovispace user community. We will do our best to enforce them consistently and fairly, and ultimately we’ll try to do what we think is best in each situation, at our own discretion.